Well, I've decided to try a blog. Not sure what I will post here. I'm not a "tweet" person, but I often find I'd like to share an observation about something... so maybe this is the place?
I'm starting this year trying to be more "thankful and appreciative" for those people and circumstances around me. I guess this is another place I can express gratitude for the good things in life.
This week an IT guy in my office helped me fix a computer issue. He is always willing to drop his work when I am in need... and I am never stuck waiting. His boss is in another office, so I sent this boss a note telling him how much J is appreciated. It made me feel good, and J was pleased when the boss recognized him for the comments I made.
I need to do more of this. I will.
Off to church, a run, help M and then a movie with D. It will be a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment